Care and Family Respite
Social service for offering Care at home and Family respite, for people with disabilities, people with severe chronic diseases, and people who need palliative care.
Establishment of a special social service within Poraka Nova, which will provides home social services and community social services for people with disability and people with the most severe chronic diseases and long-term sick people. The services that will be offered will comply with the quality standards and procedures that are determined or will be determined by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Poraka Nova through the establishment of the social service plans to deliver the following services:
-Home services, which will be intended for people with Alzheimer’s disease, people with multiple sclerosis, people in need of palliative care and care, children with disabilities, people with disabilities, the elderly and infirm, the long-term sick, absence from family care.
-Community services, which will be intended for children with disabilities, people with disabilities, people who have suffered a stroke, parents and families of people with disabilities.
– Providing the status of a Licensed Social Service Provider.
– Providing the status of Authorized Social Service Provider.
– Providing spatial and personnel working conditions.
– Mapping of potential end users.
– Recruitment of end users and implementation of the complete process provided for providing services to them.
– Providing Short-term family respite services for dependent family members for rest, relaxation and satisfaction to the personal and professional needs of the family members caring for them.
– Providing social health services that provide long-term care for sick people covering various health, health related and social services helping people with functional disabilities due to physical, cognitive, mental states, disabilities, organic diseases such as: people with Alzheimer’s and dementia, quadriplegia, consequences of physical trauma.
-Trainings of the caregivers
-Sales and delivering of the services
-Marketing strategy for promotion of the services
-1 licensed organisation
-20 licensed caregivers
-establishment of social entreprise for providing social services.
How to get involved?
Follow Poraka Nova website and social media channels for updates related with this project.
Supporters and Donors
Stay informed for the project implementation.